Monday, August 18, 2008

An Olympic Gold Follow-up

Well, it turns out that if you're smart, I mean really smart, you won't do harm to Jane.

What? Oh, never mind.

I have had in the back of my mind this past week a wonder about how the Internet is doing with all the Olympic video being streamed across her sleek exoskel.

I know you probably don't care, but here is a link to a blog explaining why we can still use the Internet after an onslaught of use this past week. Hit the jump here.

Oh, by the way, I was very disappointed when I wanted to stream one of the Olympic baseball games the other night that I had to claim usership of one of NBC's ISP partners. This is just plain silly. Why not let the folks have the content without any hassle NBC and its partners?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can never get the photos i copy to post either! copyright? whatever.

August 18, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home