Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Let's play, Master & Servant"

There's a certain nomenclature in the computer, or rather, electronic hardware world centering around Masters and Slaves. Not so much anymore because of the overpowering influence of PC (politically correct) intellectuals, but it remains a part of my world with Master Controllers and Slave Controllers to this day. Slaves do the bidding of the master that holds all the memory and programmed commands in an electronic system.

As well, it is also hard to ignore, if your perverted like me, the relationship between plugs and sockets, pins and receptacles and human anatomy. The females take in what the males have to give. Okay, I'm sorry.... I'll move on to my point, because I think you get- my point. But, along those same lines you'll have to agree that this is hilarious!

See a post about it on Engadget.com

Or, you can buy them at Etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home