Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Ciria!

Dear Ciria,

Happy Mother's Day. You have blessed my life with three beautiful, little girls. I hope you know and can feel often from us that you are loved beyond measure.

As for me, specifically, I am so glad you married me, and in spite of all your projects and hobbies, which I think are fantastic, and which I don't mind at all (I know I'm sounding sarcastic, but I'm not), and which most women are extremely jealous of, because you are so vastly superior and talented and skilled and... Woops, I'm rambling--sorry.

Suffice it to say, you are the best; and thank you, again, for marrying me, because you and I both know that for me to catch a mate as wonderful and superiorly talented as you (and you are so beautiful, too) I would have had to marry this guy.


Yeah, not so attractive, and just a little too freaky of a knitter. Oh, and of course I'd have to be gay, or something, which I'm obviously not, but I hope you see the dilemma I would have on my hands if you hadn't come along.

I hope you had a great day.

Your hubby,

Adam

2 Comments:

Blogger Ciria said...

I really think you should know that HE IS CROCHETING not knitting. I would have thought you would know the difference since I have taught you the ins and outs of knitting. (oh wait you won't let me teach you.)

May 12, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Adam Knighton said...

I won't let you teach me, because I know secretly, deep down inside, you wouldn't mind so much me wearing an outfit just like this, except mine would be red and white.

May 12, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home