Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What to eat--what to eat--what to eat...?

I do not try to hide the fact that I love pizza. In fact, I think pizza is nature's perfect food, or at least man's best attempt to make up for what nature has simply chosen not to grow on trees for our immediate consumption. And, I can't think of a time in my life when I've been hungry, and looking for a snack or a meal, that if pizza were available I would have said, "No thanks." So, I'm certain that if I had to eat pizza, and nothing else, for the rest of my life, I think I would enjoy it tremendously. Although, I'm with Lucas when he pointed out that topping choices matter a great deal in this scenario.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ciria said...

i would have never guessed

June 10, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home