Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Home

I have lived in several homes in my life. Had some good ones, had some bad ones, even had some imaginary ones, but the one thing I like about my current home is my family. Sure, I could say the new roof that was put on this week is what I like most about my home, but that wouldn't be the truth. My wife and kids are a clear and ever present signal to me that I am to be the best man, provider, I can be.

Yes, what I like most about my home is my family; knock on wood, I hope it stays that way, too; even if I have to leave home once and a while to go on vacation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

our family loves your home too!! it is always inviting and fun to visit!

PS. we are glad that you are venturing out and heading to Washington for vacation! it's a good thing.

July 2, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home